Freitag, 28. November 2014

New release at Aurora Wings Showcase Blog - Christmas Cactus Sprite

Hello, my dear readers!


There are only a few weeks to go to Christmas - and you can never have enought supercute cards and images for this theme, right?

Another little beauty is released at the Aurora Wings Showcase Blog today, the "Christmas Cactus Sprite".
I LOVE christmas cactus! I don't have one on myself, but my mum has some, and since I can remeber they where always in bloom around the christmas time.


So it was such a pleasure to color this little sprite and make it into a card!








I did my coloring with Copic Ciao Markers:


Skin: E21, E33, R00, YR61, RV1, RV14
Flowers, Skirt: RV21, R00, RV14, RV29, R59
Leaves, Trousers: G28, G14, G05, YG23, Y21 + RV14
Hair: RV21, R00, RV14, RV29, R59, G28, G14




















I added some corrugated paper to the background, decorated with lace and ribbons - and on top of this, I added these two little wooden stars.

















A paper doily, red fabric flower with pearl stems, crinkled silver wire and green wine sprays from "Petaloo".....

















The bird was made with a cutting die from "Quickutz".
The ribbon with sentiment is from my stash, i found it a few years go at a discounter market.










And this is how the beautiful Christmas Cactus Sprite comes to your home ready for beeing turned into life due your coloring:



She's available at the Aurora Wings Etsy Shop, or at the Aurora Wings Digital Stamps Shop - have some fun on coloring :-)




I wish you a great and crafty weekend :-)


Hugs, 

xxx Karola xxx

3 Kommentare:

  1. You colored her so beautiful, Karola! I love the bi-color detail you put into each petal!! My Christmas Cactas' flowers are these colors. :D All the embellishments are so charming. This is such a gorgeous Christmas card. Thank you for making my sprite come to life with your gorgeous creation!

    Big hugs,
    Mitzi xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Das ist ja wieder zuckersüß geworden deine Colour ist wieder atemberaubend schön und ich liebe die schönen kleinen Details die sind immer so perfekt.
    LG Elfie

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Lola! This is gorgeous! I want to color like you when I grow up! Such amazing detail! xxD

    AntwortenLöschen